Trust Registration under NCT :
Contact us to register Trust. We are successfully helping our clients to register all purpose Trust under Indian Act - 1882 (Charitable Trust, Educational | Education , Religious Trust, Church Registration under Trust Act, Temple , National Level Trust, Computer Institute Registration, School Registration, Creech Registration, Public Charitable , Family , Private/Personal , Form, Deed of Trust, Funds, Trust Deed Registration) from last more than 7 years.
Documents Required for Trust Registration :
- » Minimum two members identity proof required. (Voter ID | Driving License | Passport | Adhaar Card.)
- » One electricity or warter bill of registered address.
- » Name of the trust.
- » Founder / Settler have to come to Delhi for presentation in the registrar office.
- » Trust will get register under NCT (National Capital Teritorry), under Indian Trust Act - 1882.
- » It will take 8 to 10 days to get register and will be valid across India.
Conditions to apply to 80G :
- » The NGO should not have any income which are not exempted, such as business income. If, the NGO has business income then it should maintain separate books of accounts and should not divert donations received for the purpose of such business.
- » The bylaws or objectives of the NGOs should not contain any provision for spending the income or assets of the NGO for purposes other than charitable.
- » The NGO is not working for the benefit of particular religious community or caste.
- » The NGO maintains regular accounts of its receipts & expenditures.
- » The NGO is properly registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 or under any law corresponding to that act or is registered under section 25 of the Companies Act 1956.