Trademark - Patent - Logo - List Your Consultancy Business :
Documents Required - Trademark - Patent - Logo :
- » An application in the prescribed form in triplicate
- » A provisional specification or a complete specification along with drawings, if any, in triplicate. In case of a convention application it is necessary to file a complete specification along with the application.
- » Proof of right to make the application in case the application is made by virtue of an assignment of the right to apply for the patent.
- » A statement and a undertaking regarding foreign application in the prescribed form in case the application is made by persons other than resident in India and not being an assignee or legal representative of a person resident outside India.
- » A declaration as to inventor ship of the invention in the prescribed form may either be filed along with the complete specification or within 3 months thereafter obtaining necessary extension of time, in case the application was accompanied by a provisional specification in the first instance or in the case of Convention application.
- » In the case of convention application, certified copies of the specification or the corresponding document filed by the applicant in the patent office of the convention country may either be filed along with the application or within 3 months thereafter or within such further period as the controller may on good cause allow.
- » A duly signed Appointment of Patent Agent on the prescribed form with the name and designation of the signatory typed underneath the signature.
- » Description of the invention/innovation.
- » All documents and copies of documents, except drawings must be sent in large and legible with deep indelible ink with lines widely spaced upon one side only of strong white paper of a size of approximately 33 x 20.50 (centimeters).
- » Drawings if any executed on 33 x 20.50 (centimeters) with a clear margin or 1.50 cm width all round on Tracing Cloth or transparent or semi-transparent sheet of film made of plastics or fiber glass.
Note: All documents must be submitted in English language :
Information Required :
- » Name (s), address (es) and nationality (ies) of the Applicant (s).
- » Name (s), address (es) and nationality (ies) of the inventor (s).
- » If the Applicant is not the inventor:
Copyright Procedure :
- » Name, address & nationality
- » Nature of the Applicant’s
- » Interest in the copyright of the work.
- » Class and Description of the work
- » Title of the work
- » Language of the work
- » Name, address and nationality
- » Whether the work is published
- » Year and country of first publish
- » Years and countries of
- » Above subsequent publications if any and name, address and nationality of the publisher.
- » Names, address and nationalities:
- » particulars of assignments and licenses, if any.
- » Name, address and nationality of
- » If the work is an Artistic work
- » which is used or is capable of being used in relation to any goods, the application shall include a certificate from the Registrar of Trade Marks in terms of the proviso to Sub-Section (I) of Section 45 of the Copyright Act, 1957.
- » If the work is an “artistic work” :
- » Whether it is registered under the Designs Act 2000. If yes give details
- » If the work is an “artistic work”
- » capable of being registered as a design under the Designs Act 2000,whether it has been applied to an article through an industrial process and, if yes, the number of times it is reproduced. For any further query.... Please feel free to contact us...